12th May 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any post graduate degree in Physics, Electronics or Computer Science?

I have done my graduation in computer science in 1992. Would like to pursue post graduation m.sc in physics/ electronics/ computer science. is there any entrance exam? how to apply?

26th October 2014, 10:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any post graduate degree in Physics, Electronics or Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in computer science in 1992. Would like to pursue post graduation m.sc in physics/ electronics/ computer science. is there any entrance exam? how to apply?
It is too long gap between your graduation course. So, it is difficult to apply for Master degree in science course through regular mode. However, you can apply for master degree course through distance mode. Since, you have interested in Physics, Electronics or Computer Science subjects you can apply for the master degree courses like,
  • M.Sc Physics
  • M.Sc Electronics
  • M.Sc Computer Science

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • A graduate in science stream with an aggregate percentage of 50% from recognized university are eligible to apply. Final year graduate students can also apply, provided they have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the preceding examination.
  • 5% relaxation will be allowed to the applicants belonging from reserved category candidates.
  • There is no minimum marks required to apply through distance mode.

Entrance exam is based on the college you are applying for the course. Some top universities may conduct their entrance exam within the college. There is no entrance exam required for distance mode course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?