15th January 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Survey Degree College in West Bengal? How can I get admission in that college?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a Degree in Survey from West Bengal so I need to know is there any Survey Degree College in West Bengal? How can I get admission in that college? What is the qualification required for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
31st January 2017, 12:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Survey Degree College in West Bengal? How can I get admission in that college?

Yes, there is West Bengal Survey Institute which offers the technical courses and is approved by AICTE.

The institute offer the B.Tech course as well as Diploma course in different stream and is affiliated with West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.

The admission in institute is offered through entrance examination and candidates have to qualify in WBJEE for admission in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?