29th June 2022, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there a way to do MPhil in Physics from Indian univeristy while residning in US?

I have completed MSc. Physics in 2005, I want to do Mphil. Right now I am in US , I need to know is there any way to do the course through distance education from any Indian university? please help me regarding this.

20th May 2023, 06:54 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Is there a way to do MPhil in Physics from Indian univeristy while residning in US?

Yes, there are many Indian universities that offer MPhil programs through distance education. Some of the most popular universities include:

• Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
  • University of Madras
  • Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
  • Jadavpur University
  • Delhi University
  • Aligarh Muslim University
These universities offer a variety of MPhil programs in physics, including programs in theoretical physics, experimental physics, and applied physics. The programs are designed to be flexible and can be completed on a part-time basis.
To be eligible for admission to an MPhil program through distance education, you must have a Master's degree in physics with a minimum of 55% marks. You may also be required to take the National Eligibility Test (NET) or the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
The application process for MPhil programs through distance education varies from university to university. However, most universities require you to submit an application form, a copy of your Master's degree certificate, and a copy of your NET or GATE scorecard.
If you are interested in pursuing an MPhil program through distance education, I recommend that you contact the universities that you are interested in and inquire about their specific programs and admission requirements.
22nd May 2023, 06:39 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Is there a way to do MPhil in Physics from Indian univeristy while residning in US?

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]1

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface)][/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Yes, there are a number of Indian universities that offer MPhil in Physics through distance education. Here are a few of the top options:
  • University of Delhi
  • Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
  • Indian Institute of Technology Madras
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
  • Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
To be eligible for admission to an MPhil program in Physics through distance education, you will need to have a Master's degree in Physics from a recognized university. You will also need to have a good academic record and a strong research proposal.
The application process for MPhil programs in Physics through distance education varies from university to university. However, you will typically need to submit your application form, transcripts, and letters of recommendation. You may also need to take an entrance exam.
The cost of MPhil programs in Physics through distance education varies from university to university. However, you can expect to pay around INR 50,000-100,000 per year.
If you are interested in pursuing an MPhil in Physics through distance education, I recommend that you contact the universities that I have listed above to find out more about their programs. You can also visit the websites of the respective universities to find more information.

[/COLOR]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?