12th January 2023, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top 10 MBA colleges and what are thri admission criteria?

I got a less percentage and I want to do the MBA from top 10 college in INDIA and now I got stuck in taking a decision; should I do or not ?
Because even on placement the minimum criteria is 50%
And what the colleges in which I'm eligible
10 - 64%
12 - 46%
Graduation - 67%

17th January 2023, 05:13 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the top 10 MBA colleges and what are thri admission criteria?

Here is the list of colleges for MBA is:-

*IIM Indore

*IIM Bangalore

*IIM Calcutta

*IIM Ahmedabad

*NMIMS Mumbai etc..

For MBA, candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.
19th January 2023, 10:36 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the top 10 MBA colleges and what are thri admission criteria?

The top business or management colleges to pursue MBA or PGDM course includes IIMs (Indian Institute of Management), FMS (Faculty of Management Studies), ISB Hyderabad, XLRI - Xavier School of Management, S P Jain Institute of Management and Research, MDI Gurgaon, IITs, etc.. Apart from these colleges there are many more colleges that are known for quality education and placement opportunities.

Further, as per your academic background, you are eligible to appear in CAT (Common Admission Test) which is held for shortlisting candidates for Personal Interview call for MBA Admissions in these institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?