29th September 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?

sir i want to know about admission process in top ten colleges in india, and in usa or top ranked colleges in worldwide. what is the roll of 10th and 12th in admission..
sir what i have to do for get admission in top ranked colleges in india and abrod.
which entrance exam for india for mba and which one for abrod or top ranked colleges out of india.
what is admission process ,what is the fees for india top colleges and abrod colleges .
sir i will be highly oblized .

THANK U
waiting for ur ans

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  2. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  3. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  4. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  5. Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?
  6. Top 10 colleges to get admission for MBA course with MAT score and with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which college and which course to take after completion of B.Sc with 60% marks? -- [New]
  8. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  9. Top 10 B.Tech colleges in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  11. List of top MBA colleges? I have scored 91% in 10th
  12. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  13. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  14. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of top colleges in India conducting MBBS programme? What is the admission requirement?
  16. List of top colleges with their fee structure for MBA degree in Punjab?
  17. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  18. Does university rankings play a big role in value of MBA?
28th October 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?

sir, my height is 158cm. am i eligible for CPL(commercial pilot license ) course, can i do this course.
11th November 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?

Greetings,
May i know what is the procedure to get admission in any reputed institute for ca? can u give me the information about the following queries:
1. Procedure for admission
2. Fees Idea
3. Suggestion regarding doing ca either after my graduation or after my 12th.
Please help me. I will be highly obliged if you answer to my question as soon as possible.
Thanking you.
15th November 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the entrance exam after complecting of intermediate
22nd December 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i wanna to take an admission in MBA college in the December month 2011 . The college should be a re putative with min 1 - 2 Lakhs fees and also offering good placements in MNC's .
23rd December 2011, 05:06 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Definitely you can study MBA if you have commerce in 12th,Math is not so much essential,as you have commerce.

But before going to the MBA course,you have to pass the Bachelor degree i.e.BBA/B.Tech/BE/BCA ,one of those.

then after completing the Bachelor degree you can sit one of the following:

The best exam for the MBA is Common Admission Test(CAT).
beside this exam :

1.CMAT : Calibre Management Aptitude Test

2. EMAT : Electronic Management Aptitude Test

3.FSM Entrance : FORE School of Management

4.IBSAT : ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test

5.IGNOU OPENMAT : Indira Gandhi National Open University OPEN Management Admission Test

6.IPMG : Institute of Petroleum Management

7. IMDR : Institute of Management Development and Research

8.IMI PGDM : International Management Institute

9. GMAT : Graduate Management Admission Test

10.EMPI : Entrepreneurship & Management Process International Business

11.FMS Entrance Test : Faculty of Management Studies Entrance Test

12.JEMAT : Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test

13.NIBM : National Institute of Bank Management

14.SNAP : Symbiosis National Aptitude Test

15.ATMA : AIMS Test for Management Admissions

16. AIMT : Army Institute of Management & Technology Entrance Exam etc.......

17: XLRI XAT : XLRI Jamshedpur School of Management XAT

For more visit:http://www.indianmba.com/
7th January 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

hi i am sunil dev i am studying in B.Sc. after that what i do?
8th January 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

documents reguired im entrance
11th January 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

after cat result what to do to take admission in mba colleges
31st January 2012, 06:40 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

MBA(Masters of Business Administration) is a two year Masters program. There are many colleges in India which offer this course. Some are average colleges while some have
unique excellence in this field.Usually those colleges which are ATCTE and UGC approved are categorised as good MBA colleges. But even some AICTE and UGC approved
colleges are not able to provide their students with placement guarantee.

So, it clearly signifies that the selection of a right college for pursuing MBA is a crucial step in this process. Many students get lured by the lucrative advertisements which are
published by many MBA colleges.But they should be fully careful and cautious about the selection of a college and should check all the possible aspects of a college which
are necessary for getting placement for example-

1)Reputation of the college in the job market.
2)The college is AICTE and UGC approved.
3)What is the placement record of the college?
4)You must consult some of the students who have completed their MBA from that college and should ask them whether this college provides quality education to the students.
5)An MBA college is not like an regular graduation. You can observe students working in an good MBA college even during late evening hours. So, there is no time for wasting
during this course. You should yourself visit the college and should once check that whether the college remains awake even during late hours.

The various colleges in Hyderabad which offer this course and which have a reputation of providing a valuable degree can be listed as follows:-
1)IIPM INDIA'S GLOBAL B-SCHOOL

2)Ethames graduate school- affiliated to Unversity of Sunderland, UK.

3)SUN institute of Technology and Management-Affiliated to NIAM.

4)WLC college India- AC and Wifi campus

5)Nova business school- reputed global certified body from UK.

6)Indian Retail School- Affiliated to PTU.

7)Disha center for Management Studies (Disha CMS)-Autonomous program

8)International School of INformation technology and management.-Affiliated to state level university.

9)Siva sivani institute of management-AICTE Approved

10)United world school of business

11)Sagar global business school(SGBS)

12)Institute of Public Enterprise

13)Future education Ltd.

14)Hyderabad Business school(GITAM university)

15)Ratan global business school

16)Sujana school of Business

17)Asian School of Business management(ASBM)

18)The Indian Management Academy.
These are some of the best colleges Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh offering this course.
You can select according to your preference.
23rd February 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

im studying in11th...wil be going to 12th this yr.....
i wnted to know about the bst colge abroad and in india.....
and the entrance procedures.......
kindly hlp me.......
13th May 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

hi im mujeeb from afghanistan please say me how i can get admission in one of the top civil engineering college in india and what is the roles of admission for afghans please answer my question i need your help please please
27th May 2014, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

I have finished my intermediate bipc with 70 percentage so I want join in b pharmacy so i want fee details and how many years to finish b pharmacy
1st September 2014, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 this year n I wanna to get admission in integrated MBA(bba MBA) next year ..pls tell me about the entrance test to get admission in top ranked colleges and what I have to prepare.
31st August 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

MBA degree has become one of the booming areas and the driver for the success of any type of business in India.. Its very important role in determining the growth and development of the individual, business users, executives, start-ups and other big organizations..

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
LIBA – Loyola Institute of Business Administration
Nirma Institute of Managemen Ahmadabad
SIBM – Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
XIMB – Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
Amity Business School Noida
FMS – Faculty of Management Studies
IIFT – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
IIPM – Indian Institute of Planning and Management
IMT – Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
IRMA – Institute of Rural Management Anand
ISB – Indian School of Business Hyderabad
JBIMS – Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
MDI – Management Development Institute
MICA – Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
NMIMS – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and Higher Studies
SIMSR – KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
SPJIMR – S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
TAPMI – T.A. Pai Management Institute
2nd August 2018, 09:10 PM
DeepanshuVerma

MBA has become very popular after its value has increased in market. some of the top MBA Colleges in india are IIM BLACKI.
followed by FMS,XLRI,MDI,NMIS,SBIM pune.

In order to study their one needs to have decent score in their 10th and 12th i.e 75+
After that they have to give CAT (Common paper for admission in various colleges.)
one need to score 97+ in order to geat a seat.

for MBA in Foriegn university one needs to have apmle amount of work ex and have to appear for GMAT.
stanford,harvard are some of the best for MBA Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?