6th April 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Universities that provides master degree of electronics and communication in Canada?

respected sir/madam, I am studying b.tech (7th semester) in Electronics and Communication engineering. I want to do master degree from Canada. Can you please tell me about the best universities of Canada that offer master degree and fee of that particular university? and please tell me about the scholarships also.

Related Questions:
  1. Master degree in Automobile engineering is possible after Electronics & Communication?
  2. After doing B.Tech in ECE how to get a government job? I have scored 56%
  3. Better specification group in Master degree after Electronics & Communication engineering?
  4. Study material for GATE in ECE? Previous years question papers?
  5. Can I go for any mathematics course in master degree after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  6. Can I do master degree in Civil after B.E. in Electronics & Communication?
  7. What are the courses available in M.Tech ECE?
  8. How to get a B.Ed degree after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication? Which are the universities related to it?
  9. Which are the universities for MS in electronics and communication?
  10. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  11. Am I eligible to get B.Ed after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Which subject should I choose for master degree?
  13. Any college or university in India offering correspondence M.Tech Biotech course?
  14. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  15. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  16. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Universities which provide Master degree in Geography through correspondence?
  18. Which are the best 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu affiliated to Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
8th April 2014, 06:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities that provides master degree of electronics and communication in Canada?

It is really nice to see young aspirants of this country aiming at higher studies. You can definitely pursue your master degree in Canada and enjoy better career opportunities.

The top universities of Canada are :-
-University of Toronto
-University of British Columbia
-Simon Fraser University
-University of Alberta
-McGill University
-University of Calgary
-University of Waterloo
-Université de Montréal
-York University
-University of Saskatchewan
-McMaster University
-University of Western Ontario

The cost will be around 6000-7500$ per semester as study cost and 300-600$ per month as living cost. Scholarships may be availed from the concerned university on account of extra ordinary performance in academics or because of some extra ordinary talents.
15th November 2022, 03:25 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Universities that provides master degree of electronics and communication in Canada?

List of universities

University of waterloo

University de Montreal

York university

Mc master university

University of western

University of Calgary

University of Alberta

University of Toronto
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?