6th March 2023, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Validity of M.Com from IGNOU for KVS, TGT and PGT posts

Respected sir/madam, I have completed my Graduation B.com(80%) and B-Ed degree(85%).My queries are as below:
1)will a post graduation in M. com from IGNOU qualify me to be eligible for the criteria of PGT post at KVS.
2)Also if I wish to apply for TGT post which subjects should I choose.
3)Is there any in service programme at KVS for experienced TGT teachers to qualify for PGT posts
Thanking you in advance
KVS aspirant

6th March 2023, 01:20 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Validity of M.Com from IGNOU for KVS, TGT and PGT posts

1. Yes, a post-graduation degree in M.Com from IGNOU would qualify you for the eligibility criteria for the PGT post at KVS. However, you will still need to fulfill the other eligibility criteria such as age limit, experience, etc.
  2. To apply for the TGT post, you should choose the subject that you have specialized in during your graduation or B.Ed degree. For example, if you have specialized in Commerce during your graduation, you can apply for the TGT Commerce post.
  3. Yes, KVS does have an in-service program for experienced TGT teachers to qualify for PGT posts. This program is called the Limited Departmental Examination (LDE) and is conducted by KVS from time to time. The eligibility criteria for the LDE exam may vary based on the specific requirements of KVS at the time of the exam.

I hope this information helps. Good luck with your career!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?