9th September 2014, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths?

I had passed 12 without maths since it was an optional subject,i'm interested in doing genetic engineering .what should i supposed to do?and what are the eligibility criteria for getting into the course.and pls give me all the details about genetic engineering...

15th September 2014, 07:07 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had passed 12 without maths since it was an optional subject,i'm interested in doing genetic engineering .what should i supposed to do?and what are the eligibility criteria for getting into the course.and pls give me all the details about genetic engineering...
If you have studied Chemistry, Physics ,Biology or Molecular Biology then definitely you are eligible for B.Tech Genetic Engineering course. Mathematics subject is not mandatory for B.Tech Genetic Engineering course.

Students who are willing to do this course from a reputed university are required to meet eligibility requirements which are as follows:

► You must have passed high school under 10+2 pattern in Science stream from recognized university. You must studied with at least two of the subjects Chemistry, Physics, Biology.

► The selection to admission in B.Tech Genetic Engineering is based on JEE or BITSAT or the entrance exam conducted by the Institution.

Colleges Offering B.Tech Genetic Engineering:-
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University - New Delhi, Delhi
  • University Of Delhi - New Delhi, Delhi
  • SRM University - Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
  • Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University - Nashik, Maharashtra
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
  • Bharathiar University - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
  • West Bengal University of Technology - Kolkata, West Bengal
  • Dayananda Sagar Institutions - Bangalore, Karnataka
21st February 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths?

Now I am studying Inter 2nd year BiPC .When I tried to apply for NEET exam on online on typing my date of birth it showed that I am not eligible to write my exam due to under age.Now I want to join in genetic engineering college.How can I join in that colleges? What exam I should write to get seat in genetic engineering colleges?
1st June 2018, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

List of genetics engineering colleges in Maharashtra?? Fees criteria for government college s? Which enternce exam is eligible ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?