19th July 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the branches of Agriculture available to study in MSc program? Benefits of pursuing an MSc program?

Dear Sir, I am studying BSc in Agriculture course. I would like to know what are the branches of Agriculture available for studying in MSc program? I want to know if I do MSc then what benefits I will get?

13th June 2021, 11:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the branches of Agriculture available to study in MSc program? Benefits of pursuing an MSc program?

The branches of Agriculture which are available to study in the MSc program after a BSc in Agriculture are given below.

MSc in Agriculture
MSc in Horticulture
MSc in Forestry
MSc in Fisheries Science
MSc in Dairy Science

MSc graduates in the field of Agriculture have plenty of job opportunities and many jobs are available in the private as well as in the government sector with a general pay range from Rs. 3 to 7 lakh per annum. Some of the job profiles after MSc courses are given below.

Research Scientist
Field Officer
Horticulturist
Breeder
Fisheries Manager
Fisheries Officer
Agronomist
Farm Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?