22nd July 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

What course should I study after B.Sc?

I have done degree B.Sc. After this, what will I do? Can study but which course is better for future. Please tell me. I am full confused what to do please tell me

23rd July 2017, 12:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I study after B.Sc?

After completing B.Sc you can further opt for master's degree for a better future. Here are some of the best master degree specializations which you can pursue:

> M.Sc Chemistry

> MCA

> M.Sc in Mathematics

> M.Sc Physics

> M.Sc Physics

> M.Sc Botany

> M.Sc Zoology

> MBA etc.
23rd July 2017, 05:20 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

I am going to suggest you some courses that you can opt for after completion of your B.Sc course, but you have to choose as per your interest.
Since you are B.Sc degree holder you have option to go for masters degree in your relevant field such as M.Sc Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Computer Science/Zoology/Botany.Also you can opt for MBA, MCA, B.Ed, etc. courses.
If you are interested in job then there are various job option available to you on the basis of your bachelor degree like UPSC, PSC, SSC, Railways, NTPC, Bank Po & Clerk, etc.
23rd July 2017, 05:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done degree B.Sc. After this, what will I do? Can study but which course is better for future. Please tell me. I am full confused what to do please tell me

You can study various courses after completion of B.Sc. You can study MCA or MBA or MSc after completion of B.Sc. MCA is one of the best options for the BSc students, if they are interested in programming. If you are interested in management, then you can study MBA course. There are various specializations available in the MBA like HR, Finance, Marketing, Operations, IT etc. Scope for the MCA and MBA courses are very high for the students. The college or university you study has played an important role in getting a job. Actually, you can choose the course based on your ability, skill and interest.
23rd July 2017, 11:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of courses after B.Sc degree:-

M.Sc Mathematics

M.Sc Physics

M.SC Chemistry

M.SC Computer

M.Sc Zoology

M.Sc Botany

MBA

MCA

B.Ed

Job Career:-

Bank PO and Clerk

CBI

SSC

Railway

NTPC

BHEL

FCI

IAS

IPS

UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?