5th August 2018, 02:10 PM
Suremya

Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) for a candidate who haven't studied Maths in 12th?

Respected Sir, I haven't studied Maths in my 12th standard. I had Computer Application instead. I want to study BSc with Biotechnology Honours. So, am I eligible to study BSc with this specialization?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) for a candidate who haven't studied Maths in 12th? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Com Hons, if didn't studied maths in 12th?
  4. Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Science) for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Science in 12th?
  5. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  6. Eligibility to get MCA admission in Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute for BCA graduate who didn't studied Maths in 12th standard?
  7. Can I study BSc(Biotechnology) if haven't studied Maths in 12th?
  8. Can I become a Pilot having completed 12th without Maths? Procedure and fees to become a Pilot?
  9. Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) for 12th PCB candidate?
  10. Am I consider as an NRI candidate if studied up to 12th from Nepal but citizen of India? Best institution to study this course?
  11. Eligibility to study BCom for 12th Humanities with Maths candidate?
  12. How can I become a Pilot if I am a commerce student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  14. Am I eligible for MCA after graduating in BSc Medical?
  15. How can I apply for TANCET to study MCA if haven't studied Maths in 12th?
  16. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  17. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  18. Can I become a Pilot if pursuing 11th Commerce?
10th August 2018, 08:57 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) for a candidate who haven't studied Maths in 12th?

To be eligible to study B.Sc. (Biotechnology) course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology subjects from a Government recognised board. So, if you have studied Physics, Chemistry, English and any of the above mentioned optional subjects, you are eligible to apply for admission to B.Sc. (Biotechnology) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?