21st November 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

What to do after BDS completion?

Hello Sir, I will be completing my BDS course in Oct 2016, I would like to know how to apply for the exam. Details regarding application forms and exams. Do I need to crack any other exam besides applying for AFMC. Please reply.

21st November 2016, 11:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after BDS completion?

Courses after completion of BDS Course:

The best course I would suggest you to go with after completion of BDS course. Besides this MDS course, there are other courses and they are Master's Degree courses. One of the best Master's degree course is M.Sc (Master of Science). Some of the streams available are,

> Applied Molecular Biology
> Medical Microbiology
> Medical Physiology
> Medical Anatomy
> Renal Sciences
> Neuroscience
> Dialysis Technology

22nd November 2016, 04:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after BDS completion?

After BDS you can pursue MDS in any dental specialization subject. Admission for PG courses is through entrance exam conducted by the concerned medical college or university. AFMC conducts their own entrance exam for PG admission.

You have to apply for it and be prepared according to the syllabus of entrance exam. Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?