20th February 2023, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What to do after graduation CA or CS? Which one is more beneficial?

I am confused between CA and CS sir..... i am doing graduation now in b.com and have future plans of doing MBA too so plz help me out... which one is more beneficiary while doing mba

21st February 2023, 01:53 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: What to do after graduation CA or CS? Which one is more beneficial?

Both CA and CS can be beneficial in their own ways, depending on your career goals and interests. Here are some key points to consider:

CA (Chartered Accountant):
  • Focuses on accounting, taxation, and financial management
  • Provides opportunities to work in a variety of industries and with a wide range of clients
  • Can lead to careers in public accounting, corporate finance, or entrepreneurship
  • Requires passing a series of exams and completing a period of practical training
  • Can be a good choice if you are interested in finance, accounting, and taxation

CS (Company Secretary):
  • Focuses on corporate governance, legal compliance, and corporate law
  • Provides opportunities to work in both public and private companies
  • Can lead to careers in corporate governance, legal compliance, or company law
  • Requires passing a series of exams and completing a period of practical training
  • Can be a good choice if you are interested in corporate law, governance, and compliance

Both CA and CS can be useful if you plan to pursue an MBA, as they provide a strong foundation in accounting, finance, and business law. Ultimately, the choice between CA and CS depends on your interests and career goals. You may want to consider researching more about the roles and responsibilities of each profession and speaking with professionals in those fields to make an informed decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?