5th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for each semester of MSc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in IHMCTAN Mumbai? Admission fee of this course?

Hi, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the overall fee expenses of MSc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course which is available in IHMCTAN Mumbai? Please tell me the fee of each semester and also the admission fee.

8th September 2019, 11:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of MSc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in IHMCTAN Mumbai? Admission fee of this course?

The fee for each semester of MSc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in IHMCTAN Mumbai and the admission fee for this course is given below.

=> Admission fee = Rs.4500

=> First semester = Rs.62000

=> Second semester = Rs.62000

=> Third semester = Rs.62000

=> Fourth semester = Rs.62000
9th September 2019, 07:44 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of MSc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in IHMCTAN Mumbai? Admission fee of this course?

The duration of Master of Science (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)in Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition , Mumbai is 2 years with 4 semester.

The fee expenses of Master of Science (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)in Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition , Mumbai is mentioned below:-

Semester I:- Rs.50,150.
Semester II:-Rs.50,150
Semester III:- Rs.50,150
Semester IV:-Rs.50,150

The admission fee for Master of Science (Hospitality & Hotel Administration)in Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition , Mumbai would be Rs.56,000 which will be paid at the time of Admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?