12th February 2019, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospital & Hotel Administration) in IHMCTAN-Mumbai?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of BSc(Hospital & Hotel Administration) course which is available in IHMCTAN-Mumbai. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

19th February 2019, 08:59 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospital & Hotel Administration) in IHMCTAN-Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of BSc(Hospital & Hotel Administration) course which is available in IHMCTAN-Mumbai. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.
Yes, of course Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition offers B.Sc in Hospital & Hotel Administration course.

Course Structure:

=> B.Sc in Hospital & Hotel Administration is three years bachelor degree course, which focuses on Entrepreneurship opportunities, Front Office Operation, Marketing/Sales, Cultural industries, etc.

=> The duration of B.Sc in Hospital & Hotel Administration course is two years, which is divided into four semesters.

Fee Structure:

The total fee structure for the course will be INR 2.86 Lakh.

- 1st year - INR 92,200
- Year 2 - INR 90,700
- Year 3 - INR 1.03 Lakh
- Total fees - INR 2.86 Lakh

Contact Information:

Address- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition
Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai 400 028.
Telephone No - (022) 2445 7241/42, 2445 9154
Email ID - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?