14th July 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for each semester of MTech(Construction Technology) in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur? Admission fee for this course?

Hi, can any of you kindly let me know about the overall fee expenses of the MTech(Construction Technology) course which is available in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur? Please tell me the fee of each semester and also the admission fee.

18th July 2020, 10:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of MTech(Construction Technology) in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur? Admission fee for this course?

MTech in Construction Technology at Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Semester I - Rs.93600
Semester II - Rs.80700
Semester III - Rs.80700
Semester IV - Rs.80700
Total - Rs.3.36 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.vnit.ac.in
19th July 2020, 09:47 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of MTech(Construction Technology) in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur? Admission fee for this course?

The duration of Master of Technology(Construction Technology) in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur is of 2 years which is divided into 4 semester. The semester wise fee expenses of Master of Technology(Construction Technology) in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur is given below:-

Semester I fee expenses:- Rs.46,800
Semester II fee expenses:-Rs.46,800
Semester III fee expenses:-Rs.46,800
Semester IV fee expenses:-Rs.46,800

The admission fee to pursue Master of Technology(Construction Technology) in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur would be Rs.80,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?