14th July 2020, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

How many MTech(Construction Technology) seats are available in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur?

Hello, please let me know how many seats are available in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur for an MTech(Construction Technology) course? I want to secure admission so I need to know about the seats availability. Waiting for your response!

18th July 2020, 11:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Construction Technology) seats are available in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur?

The seat availability to study MTech in Construction Technology at Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur is 20 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.vnit.ac.in
19th July 2020, 03:42 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Construction Technology) seats are available in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur?

The total number of seats available for Master of Technology (Construction Technology) in Visvesaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur is 30.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?