13th September 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for each semester of MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha? Admission fee of this course?

Hi, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the overall fee expenses of MTech(Electrical Engineering) course which is available in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha? Please tell me the fee of each semester and also the admission fee.

16th September 2019, 11:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha? Admission fee of this course?

Fee pursuing M.Tech in Electrical Engineering course in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha:

The detailed information about the fee for pursuing M.Tech in Electrical Engineering course in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha is given below.

Name of the College - Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha

Name of the Course - M.Tech in Electrical Engineering (Power Electronics and Electrical Drives-MRIIRS)

>> Course fees (Per annum) for Indian Nationals in Rupees - Rs.1,06,000/-

>> Course fees (Per annum) in US $ for PIO/ NRI Students - US $ 3300

Click here for more detailed information
17th September 2019, 12:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha? Admission fee of this course?

The fee for each semester of M.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha is given below.

=> Admission fee = Rs.13100.

=> First semester = Rs.60000

=> Second semester = Rs.58500

=> Third semester = Rs.58500

=> Fourth semester = Rs.58500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?