13th September 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

How many MTech(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha?

Hello, please let me know how many seats are available in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha for MTech(Electrical Engineering) course? I want to secure admission so I need to know about the seats availability. Waiting for your response!

16th September 2019, 05:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, please let me know how many seats are available in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha for MTech(Electrical Engineering) course? I want to secure admission so I need to know about the seats availability. Waiting for your response!

Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies offers M.Tech in Power Electronics and Electrical Drives course. Number of seats available for the M.Tech in Power Electronics and Electrical Drives course is 6 in the Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies. Interested and eligible candidates with a valid GATE score can apply for the admission to study the M.Tech in Power Electronics and Electrical Drives course at the Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
16th September 2019, 11:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Electrical Engineering) seats are available in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha?

Number of seats available to pursue M.Tech in Electrical Engineering course in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha:

The detailed information about the number of seats available to pursue M.Tech in Electrical Engineering course in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha is given below.

Name of the College - Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha

Name of the Course - M.Tech in Electrical Engineering (Power Electronics and Electrical Drives-MRIIRS)

>> Seats available (Intake) - 6 seats

>> Duration of the course - 2 years

Click here for more detailed information
17th September 2019, 12:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha

The total number of M.Tech(Electrical Engineering) seats that are available in Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha is 18.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

MRIU Aravalli Campus, Sector 43, Delhi- Surajkund Road
Faridabad, Haryana 121004, India
17th September 2019, 10:18 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are six seats available for M.Tech in Power Electronics and Electrical Drives course at Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies. Admission will be based on the mark scored by the candidate in the GATE entrance examination. For more details regarding admission process please visit the official website -> Click Here !!.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?