3rd October 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for MSc(Biotechnology) course in Bio Engineering Research Centre Bhopal? Admission fee of this course?

Hi, I am planning to secure admission in Bio Engineering Research Centre Bhopal to pursue MSc(Biotechnology) course. I want to know about the fee structure of each semester. Can you tell me about the admission fee also?

27th November 2019, 11:29 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for MSc(Biotechnology) course in Bio Engineering Research Centre Bhopal? Admission fee of this course?

The fee structure of pursuing Master of Science (Biotechnology) in Bio Engineering Research Centre Bhopal would be Rs.56,000 per year.

The admission fee expenses of Master of Science (Biotechnology) in Bio Engineering Research Centre Bhopal would be around Rs.24,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?