3rd October 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs I will get through MSc(Biotechnology) course?

Hello Sir, I am studying MSc(Biotechnology) course. After completing my Post Graduation I will do job. However, I don’t know what are the jobs available for me. Can you tell me what kind of jobs are available for me?

27th November 2019, 11:33 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs I will get through MSc(Biotechnology) course?

There are numerous job opportunities available for you after completion of Master of Science(Biotechnology) course.

Medical Biotechnology is the most emerging sector in India and accounts for nearly 70% of the total revenue of the biotechnology industry.

You can work as a Sr. Associate Scientist, Research Biochemist, Sr. Regulatory Affairs Associate, Biotechnology Researcher. Associate Engineer, Quality Controller or Regional Manager etc in many government and private companies.

The starting salary of Sr. Associate Scientist would be around Rs.6,40,000. However, you salary will keep increasing as per your experience and Knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?