15th August 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for MSc(Occupational Therapy) in Government Medical College Nagpur?

Hello everyone, can you please provide me the details of the fee expenses of MSc(Occupational Therapy) course of Government Medical College Nagpur. I want to study this course in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure of each semester.

19th August 2019, 10:07 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for MSc(Occupational Therapy) in Government Medical College Nagpur?

The fee structure of Master of Science(Occupational Therapy) in Government Medical College Nagpur is given below:-

Semester I fee structure=) Rs.60,000
Semester II fee structure=) Rs.60,000
Semester III fee structure=) Rs.60,000
Semester IV fee structure=) Rs.60,000

You can check the website http://www.gmcnagpur.gov.in for more detailed information.
20th August 2019, 07:33 AM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for MSc(Occupational Therapy) in Government Medical College Nagpur?

Duration of M.Sc. in the Occupational Therapy program at Government Medical College Nagpur is 2 years. To pursue this course you need to pay the tuition fee of Rs. 50,000/- per annum. The scholarship is available for the government reserved category students.
21st August 2019, 12:30 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The fee structure of each semester for M.Sc(Occupational Therapy) in Government Medical College Nagpur is given below.

The duration of M.Sc(Occupational Therapy) course is 2 years i.e 4 semesters

=> First semester = Rs.26500

=> Second semester = Rs.24000

=> Third semester = Rs.24000

=> Fourth semester = Rs.24000
22nd August 2019, 10:45 PM
Alkasharma123

The Fee Structure of each semester for MSc (Occupational Therapy) is 50,000 And Course Duration is 2 Years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?