8th June 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What are job opportunities in USA after completing Masters in Biotechnology from a renowned university in India?

I have keen interest in Biotechnology and I'm thinking about pursuing a course in B.Sc. Biotechnology from India. I want to complete my Masters from a renowned university in India and work abroad since I have heard there are better job opportunities and better salary. And USA is the hub of research companies. My question is, will an Indian college degree suffice when I apply for jobs in the USA? How many years of working experience do I need to apply for such jobs? And if a Masters degree is sufficient to hold a position of Research Scientist in this field?

9th June 2021, 08:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are job opportunities in USA after completing Masters in Biotechnology from a renowned university in India?

The candidate can get job for given posts after completing Masters in Biotechnology from India.

Sr Research Scientist I, Biomarker Flow Cytometry.
Manager, Statistical Programming.
Head of Research Entomology.
Head of Research Entomology.
9th June 2021, 09:10 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What are job opportunities in USA after completing Masters in Biotechnology from a renowned university in India?

1. Research scientists, also called principal investigators, run research labs within the government and specialize in an area of research of interest to the government.

2. Epidemiologists investigate and describe the causes and spread of disease, and develop the means for prevention or control.

3. Education professionals include high school, college, and university faculty, as well as postsecondary career and technical education teachers.

4. Research technicians assist scientists in their research and typically specialize in an area of research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?