4th July 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan to study Biotechnology? What are the job opportunities are there after completing Biotechnology in India? Is it a good career option?

Respected Sir,
I have secured 2335 rank (general category) in biotechnology(dual degree b.tech m.tech). I have been admitted in this course. but now I am facing financial problem. how to get education loan? what are the job opportunities after completing this course in india? is this course a good option for career?I want to work hard.please help me sir! give me answer as soon as possible. thanking you,
yours faithfully
Bishnupriya Saha

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after MSc Biotech?
  2. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  3. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  4. Career Opportunities After M.Sc. Biotechnology
  5. What are the opportunities for B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Can I opt for Biotechnology in B.Tech?
  6. What are the opportunities in Biotechnology?
  7. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  9. Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?
  10. Job or Higher Studies, which one is a better option after B.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  11. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology?
  12. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  13. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  14. How can I do BSc Biotechnology in Vidya Pratishthan College of Biotechnology, Pune? What are the career opportunities?
  15. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  17. Procedure to study M.Tech after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)? Job opportunities for M.Tech postgraduate?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
11th July 2015, 01:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan to study Biotechnology? What are the job opportunities are there after completing Biotechnology in India? Is it a good career option?

You need to approach any bank close to your permanent residence. You need to contact the branch manager of the concerned bank and have a discussion concerning the education loan. You need to take the prospectus and your previous academic records. You need to get the details of the education loan from the manager and if satisfied, act as per his/her instructions to complete the formalities and get the education loan request sanctioned.

There are ample job opportunities for Bio-Tech people since this field is in developing stage and having huge potential in the upcoming future owing to its huge range of applications. It is indeed a good career option if you excel in this field. Pharmaceutical industry is the biggest employer. Apart from this, various government organizations, food industry, chemical and fertilizer industry, healthcare industry also recruit biotech candidates.

Some of the major employers are:-
- Dabur
- Hindustan Unilever
- Cipla
- Rossari Biotech India Pvt Ltd
- Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd
-Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology ( CCBM )
-National Brain Research Center
-National Institute of Oceanography
- Southern Petrochemical Industries Ltd
- Serum Institute of India
- Panacea Biotech
- Piramal Healthcare
- Biocon
- Cipla
- Ranbaxy
- Wockhardt Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals
- Indian Immunologicals
- Godrej
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?