1st December 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs I can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?

I am in 12th ( PCM JAVA). I am planning to do B.Sc & M.Sc (computer science). Should I go for it? Further I want to know what jobs will I get
after M.Sc with a good salary (around 70,000 and above / month)? Can you please give me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  2. MSc IT or MSc Computer Science? Are they equivalent in terms of jobs and scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What type of jobs will I get after completion of MSc Life Science
  4. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  5. List of jobs which we can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. What are the jobs I can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  7. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for any software jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Difference between MSC IT and MSC cs(computer Science)?
  13. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  14. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  15. What are the central government jobs for MSc computer science students?
  16. List of jobs I can apply for, after completing MSC in environmental science?
  17. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  18. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
2nd December 2016, 10:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs I can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?

The candidates who have completed MSc in Computer Science can find a lot of career opportunities in both private and public sector organisations as:

Network Administrator

Database Administrator

Software Programmer

Game Developer

Application Developer

Software Marketer

Technical Analyst

IT Consultant

Engineer

IT Manager

Software Tester

Project Manager

Healthcare software
2nd December 2016, 11:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs I can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?

For various posts you can apply after MSc in Computer Science:

Professor

IT consultant

Technical Analyst

Technical Architect

Software programmer

Game Developer

Application Developer
3rd December 2016, 01:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

It is very good to see that after completing 12th standard you are interested to do B.SC and then M.Sc in computer science. After completing the course there are number of jobs available in both private and government sectors with a salary of Rs. 70,000 and above per month. Here are some of the job opportunities available for you after completing M.SC in computer science:

> Software Validation Engineer.

> Software Test Engineer.

> Software Developer.

> Software Configuration Manager.

> Hardware Design Engineer.

> Software Quality Analyst.

> Business Manager Development etc.
3rd December 2016, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 12th ( PCM JAVA). I am planning to do B.Sc & M.Sc (computer science). Should I go for it? Further I want to know what jobs will I get
after M.Sc with a good salary (around 70,000 and above / month)? Can you please give me the details?

You can get many jobs after completion of M.Sc Computer Science. You can work as Software Engineer, Software Test Engineer, Software Developer, Software Programmer, Web Developer, PHP Programmer, Web Designer, Database administrator, Android Developer, Trainee Software Engineer, Trainee Analyst Operations, Junior Computer Engineer, Associate Software Engineer, .Net Developer etc. There are job vacancies available in the government and private sector for the M.Sc Computer Science graduates. The job details can be seen in the job portals like Freshers World
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?