27th August 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the most beneficial job to do after completing Pharma MBA or general MBA?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I'm in 3rd year B.Pharmacy, I want to pursue MBA. I want to know that in Pharmaceutical Industries What is the most beneficial job to do after Pharma MBA or general MBA? I don't care about the salaries. Can someone give me the right information?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  2. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  3. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  4. How can i get job in Aurobindo Pharma after Pharma MBA completion?
  5. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course?
  6. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  7. List of colleges offering MBA course? Which one is better between general MBA and Pharma MBA?
  8. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBA after completing B.A.(English)? What should I do after completing MBA?
  10. Should I go for MBA in Pharma after completing B.Pharmacy
  11. What is best for my future, MBA or Pharma MBA?
  12. Will CS course be beneficial to me after doing MBA? Is it possible to continue the job along with CS? Is it tough to manage both simultaneously?
  13. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  14. Which MBA stream is beneficial for me after completing BSc IT? I am pursuing MBA
  15. How is MBA Finance beneficial for me after BSc Economics?
  16. What is the difference between MBA and Pharma MBA? Which one is better for B.Pharma students
  17. Universities offering MBA in Pharma?
  18. Which is better between Pharma MBA and General MBA after B.Pharmacy?
30th August 2016, 05:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the most beneficial job to do after completing Pharma MBA or general MBA?

Both pharma MBA and general MBA are highly demanded courses among students. As you are going to complete B.Pharmacy so, MBA related to pharma will be suitable for you.

After doing MBA in pharma, you can avail lots of job opportunities, given below are some jobs related to MBA pharma which are beneficial for your career and you can choose any one of them as per your interest. Some of the jobs are as follows:

> Executives.

> Drug Inspector.

> Scientist.

> Medical Representative.

> Analytical Chemist.

> Manufacturer.

> Product Marketing.

> Research.

> Health Centres, etc.

The jobs related to general MBA are as follows:

> Business Analyst.

> Deputy General Manager.

> Management Consultant.

> Senior Product Manager.

> Human Resource (HR) Manager.

> Chief Operating Officer.

> Vice President, etc.
30th August 2016, 09:58 PM
veera7385
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the most beneficial job to do after completing Pharma MBA or general MBA?

MBA Pharma is most beneficial for job than general MBA.

Top recruiters for MBA Pharma are listed below

>>Dr. Reddy's Labs

>>Lupin

>>Cipla

>>Cadila Healthcare

>>GlaxoSmithKline

>>Glenmark

>>Torrent Pharmaceuticals

>>Aurobindo Pharma

The above companies offer a high package of Rs.66 Lakhs per annum for MBA Pharma candidates from top business schools in India.

MBA pharma candidates can get overseas offer as well.
30th August 2016, 11:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After completing B.Pharmacy, you must go for the M.Pharmacy course as this course is related to your field and doing Masters in the above course, you will have a deep knowledge about your field which will be very much helpful for you.
But as you want to pursue MBA course, then you may opt MBA in any of the Discipline according to your wish. It all depends upon you that in which of the field you want to pursue MBA for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?