12th July 2012, 11:46 PM
k.allipeera

What is the difference between MBA and Pharma MBA? Which one is better for B.Pharma students

hi sir which is better for b.pharma students what is the difference between general mba and pharma mba which one has more opprtunity. please suggest me which colleges are offering these course in south india.please send with 100% placements top colleges in south india

Related Questions:
  1. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  2. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  3. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  4. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I get a better salary in Pharma MBA or Normal MBA? Which are the different branches in Pharma MBA?
  6. What is best for my future, MBA or Pharma MBA?
  7. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  8. How to study for MBA pharma if I am a Physiotherapist?
  9. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course?
  10. Which one is better between B.Pharma and D.Pharma to get a government job? -- [New]
  11. What is the difference between MBA and HR? Which are the various sections in MBA?
  12. Should I go for MBA in Pharma after completing B.Pharmacy
  13. List of colleges offering MBA course? Which one is better between general MBA and Pharma MBA?
  14. Drug Inspector after B.Pharma with 53% marks and MBA? Other government jobs similar to this?
  15. List of the colleges and selection procedure for MBA in Pharma?
  16. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  17. Difference between MBA and regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLB and LLM?
  18. Colleges for Pharma MBA in India and UK? Is GMAT required? Fee structure?
13th July 2012, 12:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between MBA and Pharma MBA? Which one is better for B.Pharma students

In Pharma MBA the course will be oriented towards Pharma sector. Areas like Pharma Distribution Management, Paradigm in Pharmaceutical industry, Pharma Product Management will be covered. Other than this areas like topics of general MBA like ERP, MIS, Quantitative Aptitude will also be covered. On completion of the course you will find scope in areas like marketing, supply chain, production management etc in the pharma industry. The scope will be limited to the pharma industry. If wish to increase your job opportunities then certainly choose general MBA. Most of the institutes claim 100% placement but it is advisable to pursue course from reputed institutes like IIMs.
16th May 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between MBA and Pharma MBA? Which one is better for B.Pharma students

I want career in supply chain in pharma industries which production mba or marketing mba is better?
25th June 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission after 12th please suggest me which is better b pharm then mba or b pharm mba?
8th March 2014, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

which college is may suitable for a middle class boy blngs to sector of pharmacy.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?