11th April 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?

What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? Can you please guide me with the information which is required for the same? I just wanted to do the correct post graduation course after B.Sc and current am out of idea of which one to take. Thanks!

11th April 2015, 10:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?

You can apply for admission in M.Sc in Biotechnology if you are interested in you present field. The best entrance exam for getting admission is IIT JAM. This entrance exam will help you to get admission in IITs for your higher education. If you are interested in some other field then you can go for MBA which is one of the best option if you are able to get admission in a top college like IIM. Therefore, make your choice according to your interest. There are other entrance exams also for getting admission in M.Sc Biotech which are conducted by Universities.
12th April 2015, 01:39 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?

There are many courses available for the students after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology. Most of the students generally confusion while choosing education after the B.Sc Biotechnology. Some of the courses were given below.

List of courses available for the B.Sc Graduates in Biotechnology:

1. M.Sc in Industrial Biotechnology
2. M.Sc in Plant Biotechnology
3. PhD in Biotechnology
4. Integrated PhD courses
5. M.Sc Agricultural Biotechnology
6. Seed science and Technology
7. Bioinformatics
13th April 2015, 09:06 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

You have passed B.Sc in Biotechnology which is the top rated subject among all other subjects of the field and you can pursue your master's degree with any one of the following courses.

One thing that depends on you whether you want to stay in your line which has been with you for the past five years means in 11th, 12th then graduation in the same stream and if you want to change then you can have various options in your career but as far as my suggestion is concerned, you need to be in your line to get more job opportunities in life because deep knowledge of a particular subject may lead you many jobs and career prospects that is why be in the current stream and study further.

01. M.Sc in Biotechnology
02. M.Sc in Microbiology
03. M.Sc in Food Technology
04. M.Sc in Seed Science and Technology
05. M.Sc in Biochemistry
06. M.Sc in Zoology (If completed Zoology with B.Sc as a subject)
07. M.Sc in Chemistry
08. M.Sc in Botany (If completed B.Sc with Botany as a subject)
09. M.Sc in Applied Chemistry
10. M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology
11. M.Sc in Plant Biotechnology
12. M.Sc in Plant Industrial Biotechnology
13. M.Sc in Clinical Technology

These are the options you have but I would like to suggest you to choose course related to biotechnology because other course are just an option which may disturb you from your way of getting a complete length and knowledge of a particular subject and in depth knowledge of Biotechnology will help you a lot in future.

After completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology, you can apply for jobs in various companies related biotech, botany/ chemistry/ medical companies/ pharmaceutical companies etc.

You should try to get government job after Biotech and teaching industry is the best option for you but if necessary then you need to apply for Food and Seed Inspector jobs at right time because such recruitment are also held and you need to get information and I am sure you can get the job.

Pharma and Medical companies also employs candidates having biotechnology in UG and PG so you have another career option but teaching is the best job for you because you can become Assistant Professor in college that is a reputed job of life and that is reason why we are suggesting you for teaching jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?