2nd April 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology

Hie.....i am about to finish my graduation in bsc.biotechnology ....i am highly confused about my post graduation ..i need a guidance .....what to opt for..?? Msc in biotechnology or mba in biotechnology??

Related Questions:
  1. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. For doing M.Tech in Biotechnology do I have to do MSc or MBA first? Which is a better option?
  5. How to pursue MSc stats from IIT? I have finished my graduation in BSc stats
  6. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  7. MBA or MSc. after BSc Biotechnology (Honors) ?
  8. Am I eligible for AFMC after scoring 53% marks in 12th class and 47% in PCM under OBC category?
  9. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  10. MSc in biotechnology or MBA in biotechnology, what's better for career?
  11. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  12. Which course is better between MBA and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed Graduation in Biotechnology?
  13. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  14. How to do MSc in genetics engineering? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  15. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  16. Completed BSc Biotechnology last year with 54% : Am I eligible for MBA Pharma course? Universities in India offering this course?
  17. What should i do after bsc in biotechnology?
  18. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
2nd April 2013, 06:03 AM
being aman

Default Re: Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology

See if you want to make your career in research than you must go for Msc. But you must

have to get an admission in reputed universities like JNU,IITs ,BHU.As this field requires

hands on lab experience with proper guidance which you won't be able to get every

where.Moreover you must have to go for PhD for better job opportunities in India

Doing an MBA will be a better option if you want to get a good job after masters.
2nd April 2013, 12:25 PM
k chanchal
Member+

Default Re: Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology

[I]Hello Aspirant,

Congratulations for about to get your B.Sc. in biotechanology.You must not have any confusion for your higher study.You should analyse the work profile after a certain degree.Accordingly you should choose the course as per your interest.

In general MBA degree is obtained in order to work in corporate section.Of course you can join as a lecturer after your MBA degree also.There are so many streams for MBA degree & each stream has a particular field of application.

If you are in a corporate life after your MBA,you may be posted as a manager,bearing the responsibility to manage man,money & material.

If you get M.Sc in biotechnology,you may join as a researcher or a lecturer in any college/Institute offering the B.Sc in biotechnogy course.

So it all depends upon your interest in the subject & work profile to choose the course for higher deagree.

Thanks & good luck.

chanchal...[I]
2nd April 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FUTURE SCOPE AFTER COMPLETION OF M.Sc BIOTECHNOLOGY & ALSO BIOCHEMISTRY.
23rd September 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

After completion of b.sc biotech I would lik to do m.ba but I'm confussed whch sub I will select 4 mba either HR or biotech
8th April 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my b.e computer science.Can i do MBA in Nanotech after BE..?
5th July 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc graduate with zbc, so which course is better msc biotech or mba biotech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?