27th February 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in college for doing masters in valuation in real estate and machinery?

Dear Sir,

I am interested in pursuing a masters in valuation in real estate/plant & machinery. Can you share details on the following:

1. Admission procedure
2. Duration
3. If it can be undertaken as a correspondence course

Regards,
Preema

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top MBA colleges which offers Real Estate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which branch should I choose for doing MBA? I'm pursuing B.Tech(IT)
  3. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
  4. Future prospects of Real Estate Management correspondence course from NIREM
  5. Procedure to get admission in CS? I am a MBA student
  6. Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Economics and Business Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission for masters in Economics in LSRC college?
  8. Which is a suitable institute for PG course in Real Estate Management for Position of Higher Management Level?
  9. Is there any institute or university from where I can do the graduation degree course in real estate?
  10. What topics to be covered under Socio Economic and Banking Awareness and Marketing Sections?
  11. How should I join the real estate? I am doing PGDM
  12. Which institute or university can I get after graduating?
  13. Which colleges are offering real estate course in Pune? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?
  16. Age limit and qualification required for admission in Real Estate Weekend Programme of GGSIP university?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in abroad?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IGNOU for masters in tourism?
18th October 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in college for doing masters in valuation in real estate and machinery?

I am an engineering graduate. I want to pursue M Sc. in valuation through distant mode. Please guide me in detail. Regards, D. Roy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?