5th May 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to study MSc(Actuarial Science) in Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MSc(Actuarial Science) in Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MSc(Actuarial Science) in this institute? Please tell me asap.

11th May 2019, 12:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to study MSc(Actuarial Science) in Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study MSc(Actuarial Science) in Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MSc(Actuarial Science) in this institute? Please tell me asap.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study MSc (Actuarial Science) in Amity School of Insurance, Banking and Actuarial Science. They have to appear for the entrance test for the admission to study MSc (Actuarial Science) in Amity School of Insurance, Banking and Actuarial Science. Candidates are shortlisted for the admission to study MSc (Actuarial Science) in Amity School of Insurance, Banking and Actuarial Science on the basis of their performance in Qualifying Examination, English Language Test, Group Discussion and Interview. Amity School of Insurance, Banking and Actuarial Science website link is given Click Here
11th May 2019, 11:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to study MSc(Actuarial Science) in Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science?

The admission procedure to study MSc in Actuarial Science at Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science is :-

==> First of all register yourself on college website that is www.amity.edu. Thereafter download the application form.

==> Fill all the required details, attach all the necessary documents and then submit the form with demand draft of Rs.1100 in favour of 'Amity Form' payable at New Delhi and send it to the Noida campus.

==> MSc in Actuarial Science admission will be on the basis of AWT (Academic Writing Test), English language test and personal interview.

==> Candidate must have scored a minimum 50% marks in graduation at any discipline and 60% marks in 12th class with 70% marks in Mathematics from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Address - Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science
Block I1, 1st Floor, Sector - 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh- 201313
Phone - 09910798651
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.amity.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?