1st May 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Hi Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course structure of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course which is available in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

12th May 2019, 12:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

The fee expenses to study ME in Aeronautical Engineering at The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi is around Rs.80000 in total.

ME in Aeronautical Engineering is a 2 year course and divided into 4 semesters. This course deals with the development of new technology in the field of aviation, space exploration and defence systems. It specializes in the designing, construction, development, testing, operation and maintenance of both commercial and military aircraft, spacecrafts and their components including satellites and missiles.

The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Applied Mathematics
Aerodynamics
Aircraft Structures
Aerospace Propulsion
Theory of Vibrations
Elective II
Practical
Structures Laboratory

Semester II

Flight Mechanics
Finite Element Methods
Computational Fluid Dynamics in Aerospace Engineering
Elective II
Elective III
Elective IV
Practical
Aerodynamics Laboratory

Semester III

Elective V
Elective VI
Practical
Project Work Phase I

Semester IV

Project Work Phase II
Practical
Experimental Stress Analysis
Numerical Heat Transfer
Boundary Layer Theory
Aircraft Design
Industrial Aerodynamics
Helicopter Aerodynamics
Theory of Plates and Shells
Structural Dynamics
Aero Elasticity
High Temperature Problems in Structures
Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics
Theory of Elasticity
Hypersonic Aerodynamics
High Temperature Gas Dynamics
Advanced Propulsion Systems
Experimental Methods in Fluid Mechanics
Wind Engineering
Wind Tunnel Techniques
Rocketry and Space Mechanics
Composite Materials and Structures
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?