10th September 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Management?

Sir,

I have completed B.Pharm. I have joined for MBA in hospital management. What is the scope of MBA in hospital management?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  2. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  3. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  4. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  5. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  6. What is the scope for MSc Environmental Science and MBA hospital management and care? Which are those colleges?
  7. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  8. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  9. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  10. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management? -- [New]
  11. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  12. Date of CAT forms for MBA(Hospital management)?
  13. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join the course of MBA Hospital Management after completing degree in BAMS(Ayurveda)
  15. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  16. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  18. Scope of doing MBA in Hospital Management from Jamia Hamdard?
11th September 2015, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I have completed B.Pharm. I have joined for MBA in hospital management. What is the scope of MBA in hospital management?

The scope for Hospital Management is bright as the industry is growing at a faster pace in India. There are scarcity of good and capable people in the hospital administration. The scope is very much but the aspirant must be very good in communication skills, have patience and empathy. The aspirant must possess leadership quality. There are lots of vacancies in many private sector hospitals for MBA in Hospital Management Graduates. If you are talented and demonstrate a good work ethic, you can advance quickly. The medical tourism in India is also picking up, so the opportunity for the Hospital Management is great.
11th September 2015, 10:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Scope of MBA in Hospital Management:

I can say that there is a good scope of MBA in Hospital Management students. You may find employment opportunities in Medical Colleges, Health Agencies, Pharmaceutical Industries, Hospital Supply Industries, Government Hospitals, International Health care organizations, Laboratories, Mental Health Organizations, Hospital Consulting Organizations and Health Insurance Companies. After successful completion of this MBA in Hospital Management course, you may go with Higher Studies MD, MS and DNB courses. You may find job opportunities in Diagnostic Centers, Nursing Homes, Clinical Laboratories and in Health Agencies.
14th September 2015, 11:18 AM
shitalpagaree

Health Care Services and working in hospitals have always fascinated rather than scaring you off? You have a flair for job in Health Care Organizations and an eye for detail? Then you can consider a career in Health Care and Hospital Management. A large number of private hospitals and clinics have come up all over the country. With increasing emphasis on quality of health care and patient satisfaction there is a tremendous need for persons with a professional qualification in Health Care and Hospital Management.
26th May 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE COMPLETED GRADUATION IN ZOOLOGY HONS. I HAVE JOINED MBA FOR HOSPITAL MANAGAMENT. WHT IS THE SCOPE OF THI COURSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?