20th February 2023, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do. MBA OR MCA?

I'm perusing my Bca. my percentage is around 70 %
56 % in 12th and 66 was in 10th my father has a business man. But i just want to be secure my future and being will be a rich man.

then what should i do. I like very much to coding in java or c .

This all information is 1100% correct.
So pleeeeease answer must

HELP ME OUT

21st February 2023, 12:48 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: What should I do. MBA OR MCA?

Deciding between MBA and MCA depends on your career goals and interests.

If you are interested in computer applications and programming, and want to pursue a career in the field of computer science, then MCA might be a good option for you. MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications, which is a three-year postgraduate course that focuses on computer applications and software development.

On the other hand, if you are interested in business management and want to pursue a career in the business world, then MBA might be a good option for you. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration, which is a two-year postgraduate course that focuses on management and business administration.

Both courses have their own merits and scope for growth. You should carefully evaluate your interests, skills, and career aspirations before making a decision. You can also consult with a career counselor or industry expert to get a better idea of which course would be a better fit for you.
21st February 2023, 12:49 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

I recommended you to do MCA after BCA there are many scopes after this course:-

*Database Engineer

*Cloud Architect

*Software Developer

*Hardware Engineer

*Data Scientist

*IT Architect etc...
21st February 2023, 11:06 AM
Antonio 2023

If your father has a business and you are interested in joining the family business after completing your degree, an MBA may be a good fit for you. An MBA can provide you with the business acumen, leadership skills, and strategic thinking that are necessary to successfully manage a business.

However, it's important to note that an MCA can also be valuable in a family business context. With an MCA degree, you can help your family business leverage technology and develop innovative solutions to stay competitive in today's market.

Ultimately, the decision to pursue an MBA or an MCA will depend on your individual goals and aspirations. Consider the skills and knowledge that you want to gain from your degree, as well as the needs of your family business, before making a decision. It may also be helpful to speak with your father or other family members who are involved in the business for their input and guidance.
21st February 2023, 11:36 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Both the courses have wider scope.
Becoming rich requires hard work and determination.
You must choose a field , in which you are interested and then it will not be a burden on you.
Like if you are interested in MCA or computers excite you, then you can go for MCA.
Else if you are interested in marketing and business and you can opt MBA.
Thus the choice is yours, no one can guide you, its you who can make best choice for yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?