21st November 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to pursue MD(Medicine) in any Government Medical college after completing BHMS course?

Hello Sir, I am a 4th year student of BHMS course. I want to study MD in Medicine course after completing my BHMS course. So, what should I do to secure admission in any Government Medical college? Please help me in this regard.

24th November 2021, 07:16 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue MD(Medicine) in any Government Medical college after completing BHMS course?

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET to pursue MD Medicine in any government medical college after completing BHMS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?