25th March 2011, 01:33 AM
drvijayasree

Is a candidate with MD in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care?

sir
is a candidate with md in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care????what courses are available in critical care medicine and where and what are the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  2. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Hyderabad? List of colleges offering Diploma in Emergency Medicine in Hyderabad??
  4. Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine at B.U.M.S?
  6. Can female BHMS graduates apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  7. Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?
  8. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  9. Scholarships for GME course?
  10. Eligibility for Emergency medicine course in Hyderabad after completion of BHMS? List of colleges for the same? -- [New]
  11. Am i eligible for Ph.D. in General Medicine after M.Sc. in Medical Pharmacology?
  12. How many seats are there in general medicine? What is the fee structure for the same?
  13. Need details about Diploma course in Emergency Medicine?
  14. Can BNYS doctors do Emergency Medicine course?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine after completing BUMS?
  16. Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder?
  17. Am I eligible for diploma in Emergency Medicine after passing BHMS? Where can I do this course?
  18. Which are the PG courses in medicine? Steps to be followed to pursue it?
28th April 2015, 10:12 PM
Studynrock

Default Re: Is a candidate with MD in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvijayasree View Post
sir
is a candidate with md in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care????what courses are available in critical care medicine and where and what are the eligibility criteria?
As you have already done MD so it is more than enough as for critical care you need to have just
A Bachelors Degree,Medical school,and residency program
After all of this you can easily get admission in any reputed college so just give your good efforts you will definitely get your rewards for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?