31st March 2015, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for pursuing MBA after completion of B.E CSE course?

What should I do for pursuing MBA after completion of B.E CSE course? In what all ways I need to be prepared as I am currently in my 6th semester and have some time to plan wisely for MBA course. So, kindly give me the complete information which will be required to be followed?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  3. Is there any provision that if someone does internship from somewhere he/she can be placed directly there?
  4. Pursuing B.Com : Can I apply for CBI or CID after completion of the course?
  5. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  6. Is doing 12th better option when compared to doing diploma course?
  7. Can I get a job after completion of B.Tech? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year ECE with 80%
  8. Courses that I can opt after completion of B.E? I am studying in 6th semester pursuing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  9. Course in Jornalism after completion of Bachelor's in Pol.Sc
  10. Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th?
  11. Options available while pursuing B.Com and after completion?
  12. Course which would be the best after completion of CA? How much could be the salary?
  13. Information regarding M.A in English? I am pursuing B.Com
  14. What should I study 12th Science or Diploma if completed 10th?
  15. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  16. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  17. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
31st March 2015, 10:09 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do for pursuing MBA after completion of B.E CSE course?

Yes, you are eligible to do MBA after B.E CSE course.

Top Ten MBA Colleges in India

Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi, Delhi
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA)
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)
Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI)
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK)
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML)
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
XLRI Xavier Institute of Management, Jamshedpur

Top MBA entrance exams in India

>>CAT

>>MAT

>>XAT

>>SNAP

>>CMAT

>>IBSAT

etc.,
31st March 2015, 01:27 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What should I do for pursuing MBA after completion of B.E CSE course?

Once you completed your B.E in CSE , You need to go for MBA entrance exams to get admission in MBA

Note that , to apply for the MBA entrance exams , your percentage in B.E shouldnot be lessthan 50%. And you should have completed your B.E from a Recognised University.

After that , you can apply for MBA entrance exams like ,

CAT
MAT
RMAT
KMAT
ICET , etc.

If you secure good rank in the exam , then you will get admission in any Good college
31st March 2015, 02:13 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do for pursuing MBA after completion of B.E CSE course? In what all ways I need to be prepared as I am currently in my 6th semester and have some time to plan wisely for MBA course. So, kindly give me the complete information which will be required to be followed?

Thanks.

Yes, you are eligible for pursuing MBA (Master of Business Administration) course after completing your Bachelor degree in Computer Science i.e., B.E. (CSE).

Any candidates who have passed at least their bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to pursue MBA course. They should have secured at least 50% marks in their graduation.

For SC/ST category candidates, they should have secured at least 45% aggregate marks in their bachelor course.

Candidates who want to join MBA programme after completing their bachelor degree have to apply for one of the entrance examination of management course.

List of the Entrance Exams for MBA in India:
~~ CAT (Common Admission Test) - conducted by IIMs

~~ MAT (Management Aptitude Test) - conducted by AIMA

~~ MAH-CET (Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test)

~~ IGNOU OPENMAT (Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test)

~~ XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) - conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur

~~ JMET (Joint Management Entrance Test) - conducted by IITs

~~ SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)

~~ ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admission)

~~ IBSAT (ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test)
31st March 2015, 10:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for the Master of Business Administration.

Yes, after completing or final year of Computer science engineering, you will be eligible to appear for the entrance exams conducted to get into this course.

There are several entrance exams conducted like:

1. Common Admission Test.

2. Management Aptitude test.

3. Xavier's Aptitude test and some more.

The best entrance exam for you will be CAT, it is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management.

IIMs are the best institutes for pursuing MBA in India. You need to crack CAT with good percentile in order to get admission into it.

You need to focus on aptitude and English for securing good percentile. Career Launcher is the best institute for preparation of this exam.
1st April 2015, 09:05 AM
s m samy
Member+

I advice you to prepare for CAT- Common Admission Test. This test is conducted for the intake of students to management programs at top B-Schools in India.

CAT is quite tough to crack. It is conducted in online mode.

Few other MBA entrance exams , I would suggest are

>>XAT
>>SNAP
>>IBSAT
>>MAT
>>CMAT

etc.,

TIME is a premier coaching center for cracking CAT exam. You can take up coaching to get to know about the structure of CAT exam.
1st April 2015, 04:38 PM
kunalroy89

You would have to qualify in the management tests conducted across the nation by the group of B-Schools.
The best exams being CAT,MAT,XAT,SNAP etc. and several others.
CAT is conducted annually by the IIMs and if you get a high percentile in CATthen you will most probably end up in one of the best B-Schools of India.
Although the other exams also provide good colleges and good placement but not all.
As you have time on your side,you can either try for self study or a better option would be to go for a coaching institute as they can guide you perfectly with a clear approach.Self study is time consuming and also sometimes less dedicated.You can appear for the exams in your final year or to be precise mostly around November December.The advertisements for CAT MAT XAT etc are in the newspapers and also on the websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?