22nd February 2015, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?

Should I join Diploma course or continue 11&12 ? In which I can expect more income? And which one is better for my future?? Can someone give me the correct information on this and also suggest which would be better for me? Hoping to get the answer soon. Thanks in advance.

23rd February 2015, 06:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?

It is best to join in Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard because, by pursuing Diploma course, you can gain more practical knowledge when compared to 11th and 12th standard. And also you can find more job opportunities after completion of your Diploma course when compared to job opportunities available after completion of your 11th and 12th standard. And you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course. So, I suggest you to opt for Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard from a recognized board.
6th June 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?

Which field is best mechanical engineering or civil engineering? and what should I do after 10th, diploma or 11th science ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?