30th July 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

What should I study among Microbiology and Biochemistry in M.Sc?

Hello Friends,
I have both Microbiology and Biochemistry in my B.Sc course. I want to study M.Sc but confuse between them. I am a student of Mumbai University. Please let me know about what should I take among them?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  2. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  4. What should I study among Microbiology and Biochemistry in M.Sc? -- [New]
  5. M.Sc in biochemistry or M.Sc microbiology? what's better?
  6. How to study through distance in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  7. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  8. Which one has more scope biochemistry or microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc with combination of botany, microbiology, chemistry
  10. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry?
  11. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  12. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  13. Does this possible of doing Job in USA and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry from USA?
  14. Which one is better between Microbiology and Biochemistry?
  15. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  16. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  18. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
31st August 2015, 12:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study among Microbiology and Biochemistry in M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
I have both Microbiology and Biochemistry in my B.Sc course. I want to study M.Sc but confuse between them. I am a student of Mumbai University. Please let me know about what should I take among them?
Both the M.Sc in Microbiology and Biochemistry have very good scope in both the Government and Private sectors as well. Both the courses are equally good and have good job prospects. The study of microbiology is related to micro organisms and Biochemistry is related to chemical processes in living organisms. You can select any one of the specialization based on your Interest and future aspiration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?