12th February 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?

sir i wanted to study MSc in microbiology from any good college of bangalore. but my result of final year is still awaited. please help me out what should i do. my result in microbiology in 1st year and 2nd year above 60% .Now my question is what is the procedure for admission in MSc microbiology or bio-chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  2. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  3. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  4. What is the admission procedure for Biochemistry and Microbiology? Date of sale of application form?
  5. M.Sc in biochemistry or M.Sc microbiology? what's better?
  6. Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  8. Date of sale of forms for Barkatuallah University for MSc Microbiology course? Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology? Total number of seats available?
  9. Bangalore Colleges for MSc in microbiology? Admission criteria and procedure?
  10. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  11. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?
  13. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  14. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  15. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  16. Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology or MSc Medical Microbiology by distance education?
  17. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc with combination of botany, microbiology, chemistry
  18. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
19th February 2011, 07:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?

For doing a M.Sc in Microbiology or Biochemistry it is a must that you should have pursued either of the subjects in graduation. Those you pursued Biology as a subject too can apply. For joining for the M.Sc course it is a must to have completed graduation. Most colleges would give admission only after you provide your final marksheet. Normally admission to these courses is in the month May or June, so you should have your final marksheet by then.
19th February 2011, 06:10 PM
Amed2010

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?

First off all you have choose in which university you want to do your M.Sc.
Suppose you want to do it from the iit. Then you need to clear a exam 'JAM' .
There are also other universities which conduct their own exam... Like, DU, BHU, VBU, JNU etc.
19th February 2011, 10:00 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Eligibility for Msc. in microbiology or biochemistry: B.Sc Microbiology or biochemistry

Find list of colleges and universities in India offering M.Sc M.Sc Microbiology courses on the website:
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/courses/CourseDetails.aspx?Id=559
see the details from the list.
22nd February 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

SIR ,I WANT TO TAKE BscMICROBIOLOGY,WHAT I DO?
28th February 2011, 08:53 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry
For joining for the M.Sc course it is a must to have completed graduation. Most colleges would give admission only after you provide your final marksheet. Normally admission to these courses is in the month May or June
list of colleges and universities in India offering M.Sc M.Sc Microbiology courses on the website:

good luck
6th March 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

sir my brother did bsc in chemistry he want to get admission in jnu in MSc in biochemistry.what is the process and elibility?
7th March 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

my sister is doing bsc microbiology in nepal now.she wants to do msc in medical microbiology in india?how to apply and what is the fee structure?
24th March 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to take Msc microbiology at sri satya sai university . What i do?
22nd April 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have just given final B.sc microbiology exam. i wanna know what is better to do? msc industrial microbio, genetics , or msc in microbiology? i am worried as my biochemistry is not so gud. remembering structures is somewhat difficult. but i am more interested in others....can i do better if biochem is der in msc microbiology? or it is gud if i go for special subject (msc industrial, medical etc.)?pllllllz suggest please.....
8th May 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of M.sc. biochemistry?
8th May 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

tell me the procedure of admission in M.sc. biochemistry in punjab university and what is the scope of this in future?
11th May 2011, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it required to take any entrance examination for getting an admision for MSc Microbiology? if there is there any common entrance or is it university specific?
2nd June 2011, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have 45% in 1st and 2nd yr.my result of final year is still awaited.i want to do m.sc in medical microbiology or industrial microbiology.tell me the way what i do pllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir
2nd June 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

is it required to give entrance exam for getting admission in college for micro biology?
2nd June 2011, 12:35 PM
alokmishra1986

I want to take admission in m.sc medical microbiology.my qualification is b.sc MLT with 62% from JRN RAJASTHAN VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY by distance education mode.please give me details about university. alok kumar mishra
6th June 2011, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

which one is better biotechnology of bacteria or medical microbiology
16th June 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the list of colleges only in bangalore for doing msc bio chemistry
19th June 2011, 11:43 PM
amit gaur2065

The procedure for admission, you can take from the site
Find list of colleges and universities in India offering M.Sc M.Sc Microbiology courses on the website:
20th June 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can I do do Msc in Microbiology/Biochemistry after completion of Bsc (HON) in BOTANY/ZOOLOGY?
24th June 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my BSc in microbiology ,3 years ago so now i want to do MSc in microbiology by correspondence in bangalore so tell me in which college can i study?
27th June 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for admission in msc microbiology
9th July 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

give all collages for M.sc MLT in gujarat? and procedure to get admission in that collages?
10th July 2011, 04:32 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,
the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry
For joining for the M.Sc course it is a must to have completed graduation. Most colleges would give admission only after you provide your final marksheet. Normally admission to these courses is in the month May or June
list of colleges and universities in India offering M.Sc M.Sc Microbiology courses on the website:

thanks
24th July 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

i have completed Bsc nursing course recently.now i want to msc in microbiology or biochemistry.can i elegible for this?
29th July 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to take direct admission in reputed collage for m.sc biochemistry mostly in south pls help me to give information about it
jyoti
5th October 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have done bsc in fisheries and presently i am working in a sea food laboratory as quality assurance technologist ,i am intrest to do msc microbiology am i able to do
12th November 2011, 09:36 AM
rudramishra

for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry

good luck
24th January 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the procedure and last date of submission of admission form of msc microbiology from ou
1st April 2012, 01:32 AM
jobsee

For doing a M.Sc in Microbiology or Biochemistry it is a must that you should have pursued either of the subjects in graduation. Those you pursued Biology as a subject too can apply. For joining for the M.Sc course it is a must to have completed graduation. Most colleges would give admission only after you provide your final marksheet. Normally admission to these courses is in the month May or June, so you should have your final marksheet by then.
24th September 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

procedure totake admission in m.sc with microbiology in ignou after completing b.sc microbiology .
25th September 2013, 10:06 AM
SRUTHY SUKESAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it required to give entrance exam for getting admission in college for micro biology?
You must complete a bachelors degree in microbiology, biotechnology or biochemistry and must secure atleast 60% mark.. You can write various entrance exams such as JAM, JNU Eetc for getting seat in top colleges in india
21st February 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i doing b.sc. in zbc can i eligible for m.sc.biochemistry ,what is the process of entrance exam in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?