2nd November 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further B.Sc and Diploma for job?

Sir, I have completed B.Sc with science stream and I have 1 year computer operator programming assistant diploma and autocad with civil and hvac. Now what should I do. As I need help. For further studies and for job also. Please mail me your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses I can pursue to enhance my skills while working in a government job?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for Diploma Pharmacy student? -- [New]
  3. What should I choose to study after Diploma in Health Inspector course?
  4. Courses to study for a candidate after Diploma except BSc(Nursing)?
  5. Pursuing last semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Should I study after this or do any jobs and get practical experience?
  6. What should I study after Diploma engineering to get a good job?
  7. Should I study B.Tech if getting a good job after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Which branch should I study after diploma in Mechanical Engineering so that I could get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do, B.Sc or BA?
  10. Should I drop a year and give JEE in 2016?
  11. Diploma in Hotel Management is good option? Will I get job after this Diploma?
  12. How to do polytechnic diploma in electronics and communication after doing BSc with 49%
  13. What should I study further if completed PG Diploma in ENT? Job opportunities for ENT Diploma holder?
  14. After BSc which other course should I choose? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering course for BSc(Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics) graduate?
  16. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  17. Is BSc Microbiology enough for getting a good job? PG in diploma or just BSc Microbiology : Which has a better future?
  18. Can I study BSc(Home Science) after completing Diploma Engineering course?
3rd November 2017, 09:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further B.Sc and Diploma for job?

There are several courses to pursue after successful completion of Bachelor of Science course. Some of the best courses available are mentioned below.

>> Master of Science (M.Sc)

>> Master's in Business Administration (MBA)

>> Master's in Astrophysics

>> Master's in Agribusiness

>> Master of Computer Application (MCA) ..etc.,

After successful completion of Master's Degree, you may find employment opportunities in Research Organizations, Indian Forest Services, Chemical Industries, Space Research Organizations, Environmental Organizations, Laboratories, Health Care Organizations, Environmental Management Organizations, Geological Departments, Union Public Service Commission, Combined Defence Services, Staff Selection Commission..etc.,

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best course I would suggest you to go with Master of Science (M.Sc) course after successful completion of B.Sc course.
3rd November 2017, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed B.Sc with science stream and I have 1 year computer operator programming assistant diploma and autocad with civil and hvac. Now what should I do. As I need help. For further studies and for job also. Please mail me your answer.

You can apply for various jobs in the government and private sector organizations with a BSc and Diploma qualifications. You can apply for various government jobs with a BSc qualification. You have to appear for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and State Staff Selection Commission for getting a job after completion of BSc. You can also find jobs in the private sector organizations with BSc qualifications. You can apply directly to the companies for a job or you can register in the job portals for getting a job. Private companies also conduct written test and interview for selecting candidates. You have to prepare well to clear the written test and interview to get a job. You can also find jobs in BPOs, Call Centers etc. after completion of BSc and Diploma. You can find the job vacancy details in the job portals and on the websites.
3rd November 2017, 11:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed B.Sc course, according to my opinion, you must go for M.Sc course in the relevant field. Since you want to do job, then after the completion of your Masters degree course, you will be having lot of opportunities in different fields.
If you complete your Ph.D course, then you will be eligible for research works in the respective field.
So, just go for higher studies to enhance your career level.
24th November 2017, 06:39 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

You must go for masters in science.
Start preparing for IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.) entrance exam.
Through this exam, you can get admission in IITs and IISc to complete your masters.
Following are the programmes offered through IIT JAM Exam:
M.Sc.
Joint M.Sc. - Ph.D.
M.Sc. - Ph.D. Dual Degree
Integrated Ph.D. and other post-bachelor programmes.
The IIT JAM Exam is conducted for seven different subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics, Biological Science, Biotechnology and for geology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?