9th September 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects to take in M.Sc coaching for doing a masters in nutrition?

I am doing my final year in bsc applied nutrition and public health.my course is a triple major and the subjects included are chemistry zoology and nutrition.since i would like to pursue my masters in nutrition i would like to join a training institute for the msc entrance exam.can you pls tell me what subjects i should take training in the msc coaching?should i should i take msc biotechnology training?as it covers biology in general!pls help!!

19th September 2020, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the subjects to take in M.Sc coaching for doing a masters in nutrition?

Is there limited syllabus for m.sc nutrition enterence exam? Or nmbr of books to follow..
5th January 2022, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the subjects to take in M.Sc coaching for doing a masters in nutrition?

Subjects to take in MSc coaching for doing masters in nutrtion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?