25th June 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

When the forms for MCA/MCS entrance exam of Pune university will be available?

I am studying in TYBCS and want to fill up the entrance form for MCS/MCS published by Pune University. When will they be available?

Related Questions:
  1. From where can I get B.Ed Pune University exam application forms? Where to submit it and which documents are required?
  2. Ph.D from Pune University after completing M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2006? Date of entrance exam and forms?
  3. When are the B.Ed forms going to be available for Pune University
  4. When the forms for MCA/MCS entrance exam of Pune university will be available? -- [New]
  5. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  6. Date of Entrance Exam for M.Phil in Chemistry of Pune University? When will I get forms for the Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  7. From where to get online form for BBA entrance exam of Pune University? Last date of submission of forms?
  8. When will I get the forms for the entrance exam of M.Phil in Mathematics of Pune University? Syllabus for the same?
  9. Information about exams dates in 2010?
  10. Date of the entrance exam of MSW in Pune? When are the admission forms available in Pune?
  11. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  12. What is the date of the entrance exam for M.Phil in Biology of Pune University
  13. Entrance exams for B.Ed in 2011? Date of exams and where to get the forms? Documents required?
  14. Date of sale of the B.Ed exam forms? Where can I get the forms in Pune?
  15. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  16. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details?
  18. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
26th May 2017, 09:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the forms for MCA/MCS entrance exam of Pune university will be available?

In order to apply for Master of Computer Application from Pune University you have to appear for PUCSD entrance examination conducted by the institute itself.

Here are some important dates for the examination:

> Form availability was from - February 2017

> Last date to submit the forms - March 2017

> Examination date - March 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?