15th July 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Where IGNOU is located in Delhi? Course duration and cost of MSc(Counselling and Family Therapy) course?

Hello Sir, I have completed my BSc. I am interested to join MSc(Counselling and Family Therapy) course in IGNOU. I just want to know that how many years of duration this course has. What is the fee for this course? And also tell me where it is located in Delhi?

21st July 2019, 05:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where IGNOU is located in Delhi? Course duration and cost of MSc(Counselling and Family Therapy) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed my BSc. I am interested to join MSc(Counselling and Family Therapy) course in IGNOU. I just want to know that how many years of duration this course has. What is the fee for this course? And also tell me where it is located in Delhi?

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is at the following address in Delhi:

Maidan Garhi,

New Delhi – 110 068

Phone # - 29532741

The IGNOU website link is given Click Here

Course duration of the Master of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy is 2 years in the IGNOU.

The course fee for the Master of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy is Rs 28,000.

Details are available at the website link given http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/soce/programmes/detail/577/2
21st July 2019, 07:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where IGNOU is located in Delhi? Course duration and cost of MSc(Counselling and Family Therapy) course?

IGNOU is in Delhi and it has branches all over India in the form of regional center. You can contact the regional center according to your location if you are looking to apply for admission. MSc (Counselling and Family Therapy) course is surely offered by IGNOU.

- Minimum Duration: 2 Years
- Maximum Duration: 5 Years
- Course Fee: Rs. 28,000
- Minimum Age: No bar
- Maximum Age: No bar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?