15th April 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether Master's Degree in Mass Communication is offered in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir,
Is Master's Degree in Mass Communication
course available in Delhi University?
If yes then I have to give any entrance exam
for getting admission? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Master's Degree in Mass Communication is offered in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  2. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  3. Date of entrance exam of Masters in Mass Communication?
  4. How to join Journalism if I am a student of class 11th?
  5. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  6. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  7. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com? -- [New]
  9. What are the available scopes for arts students in journalism?
  10. How to get mass communication form from Delhi University?
  11. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  12. Date of sale of forms for M.A admission in Delhi University? Colleges under DU providing M.A degree in Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the different courses offered for mass communication masters or PGD?
  14. Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?
  15. Does Delhi University provide Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication?
  16. Is there a course for masters in mass communication in Delhi University? Which colleges are offering the course? Last date of submission of form?
  17. Is it possible to have journalism as a career after B.Tech?
  18. Best college doing Mass Communication in Delhi?
30th May 2015, 09:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Master's Degree in Mass Communication is offered in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in entrance exam for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Is Master's Degree in Mass Communication
course available in Delhi University?
If yes then I have to give any entrance exam
for getting admission? Please tell me immediately.
Yes, of course Master degree in Mass Communication is offered by Delhi University. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation with 50% of marks are eligible to apply for Master degree in Mass Communication through Delhi university and up to 5% of marks relaxation will be given to the candidates who are belong to the reserved category.

Yes, of course you are required to appear in the entrance exam, which is conducted by the Delhi university. The admission will be based on the marks in writing exam and Interview. Those who perform well on the entrance exam can get first preference at the time of admission.

Official website - www.du.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?