29th March 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Whether percentages of 10th and 12th matters to apply for MAT?

Sir,
I want to know about MAT. Is there anything like our 10th and 12th standard percentage requirement should be this much so that I can attend for the MAT?

Related Questions:
  1. Why does IT field expect the percentages of 10th, 12th and UG?
  2. Career opportunities after B.Tech if there are less chances of campus placements?
  3. Is it possible to get a call from IIM after scoring 50% in graduation?
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply for MAT?
  5. Eligibility to apply for interview in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E.(ME) student?
  6. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 75% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? I have also got 85 percentile in MAT. What is the fee structure?
  7. Which Colleges I can get admission having secured 85% in 10th, 79% in 12th, 75% in B.Com and 56% in MAT?
  8. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  9. List of business colleges I can apply for with MAT score of 536.5? I've got 87% in 10th, 89.1% in 12th and 72.5% marks in B.Tech
  10. Can I appear in MAT 2015 exam if done graduation from Open University without 10th and 12th?
  11. If I get a good percentile in MAT will I get admission in MBA with 55% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 46% in graduation?
  12. List of companies I can apply for with 55% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 62% marks in graduation?
  13. How is the CGPA for 10th class is calculated?
  14. Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get job in MNCs without having enough percentages in 10th and 12th?
  16. Apar India college affiliated to sikkim manipal university, good for MBA?
  17. List of good colleges for me being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 65% in 12th, 67% in Graduation and 570 marks in MAT Exam?
  18. Am I eligible to study B.Tech if secured 67.42% in 10th WBBSE and 64.4% in 12th WBCHSE Board exams? Can I get job with these percentages?
31st March 2016, 04:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether percentages of 10th and 12th matters to apply for MAT?

Your class 10th and 12th marks don't matter if you are applying for MAT. You just need a graduation in any discipline to become eligible for it.

Last date of MAT 2016 is 19th April 2016. Hence, if you have the degree them apply before this date.
31st March 2016, 06:17 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, there is nothing as such, you should have just scored a minimum of 50% in your graduation from a recognized university in order to e eligible to apply for MAT examination.

So, if you have scored a minimum of 50% n your graduation, you are very much eligible to apply fr MAT examination.
31st March 2016, 07:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to appear in MAT Entrance Examination:

No. Percentage secured in 10th and 12th Classes are not at all considered. Only the percentage secured in Graduation is considered for appearing in MAT Examination. Here is the detailed eligibility criteria required to appear in MAT Entrance Examination.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates who are appearing in the final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply.

>> Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks in Graduation with English as a subject.

>> There is no certain age limit to appear in MAT Examination.
31st March 2016, 08:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test and it is conducted four times in a year for admission of candidates in MBA course.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree with 45% and relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates with English as main subject.

So, there is nothing to do with marks of 10th and 12th to appear or to get admission in MBA course after qualifying in examination.
31st March 2016, 08:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no eligibility criteria based on 10th and 12th marks to appear for MAT examination.

MAT examination is conducted for Ministry of HRD 4 times every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 45% in bachelor degree with English as main paper. For SC/ST the minimum required aggregate is 40%.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for examination to get admission in institutes after appearing and qualifying in examination.
31st March 2016, 08:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, there is nothing like 10th and 12th aggregate criteria to appear for MAT. MAT examination is conducted for admission in MBA course.

It is two year duration course and candidates after qualifying in examination eligible to get admission in best institutes.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidates must have passed graduation degree with 45%.

The examination is conducted in February, May, August, November every year. So, you only have to focus on aggregate of graduation and preparation for entrance to get admission in MBA.
1st April 2016, 01:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know about MAT. Is there anything like our 10th and 12th standard percentage requirement should be this much so that I can attend for the MAT?
10th and 12th percentage marks are not required for MAT exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for MAT exam. There is no age limitation for the candidates. A final year student is also eligible for MAT exam.
1st April 2016, 07:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I want to inform you about the fact that there is nothing as such that class 10th and class 12th percentage will be required for MAT, you must have completed your Graduation degree with at last 50% of marks from a recognized University in order to be eligible for the MAT examination.
So, if you have scored minimum of 50% in your Graduation, then can apply for the MAT examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?