23rd December 2015, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Whether should I do MCA after completing BA or not?

Hi Sir, I have done I.Sc with mathematics as a main subject and I'm a graduate in BA. I am interested to do MCA. Please guide me whether can I do MCA or not? Waiting for your reply.

25th December 2015, 06:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether should I do MCA after completing BA or not?

It will be better if you opt for MA as you have studied your graduation in that field only as you are not eligible to opt for M<CA as the minimum educational requirement to pursue MCA is that a candidate should have completed his/her graduation in BBA, BCA or B.Tech from a recognized University.

Therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?