23rd October 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of pursuing M.Tech after MCA? Job in different sectors for MCA graduate?

I m pursuing MCA,i want to know that after completing
my MCA programme should i go for further studies
like MTech(stream)..and doing MTech after MCA
really matters or not.And what are the different
work sectors after MCA???

Related Questions:
  1. Government sector after pursuing MCA? Which different sectors can I a
  2. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  3. What should I do after BSc IT?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
  5. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
  6. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can MCA students get into Indian Army on the basis of MCA qualification? How to get a job there?
  8. Should I go for M.Tech directly after completing MCA or after some work experience?
  9. Possibilities to get a job in schools or colleges after passing BSc, B.Ed and MCA? Is it worth to do M.E so that I can opt for a job in engineering college?
  10. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  11. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  12. Should I do MBA or M.Com for teaching? Is correspondence degree a hindrance to get a job of lecturer?
  13. How to do IT jobs in Banking sectors after completing IT(Information Technology)?
  14. Is it possible to do ME after MCA?
  15. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidates
  16. Lecturership or Job in IT company? which one to prefer after MCA?
  17. Is LPU Jalandhar a good choice for Computer Science?
  18. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
25th October 2014, 11:36 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility of pursuing M.Tech after MCA? Job in different sectors for MCA graduate?

Yes, you can do M.Tech after MCA. You need to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and based on the rank, you can get in to IIT to do M.Tech.

Eligibility to do M.Tech:

• Student should have completed graduation or should be in the final year of the graduation
• Student should have done masters in Physics/Mathematics/Computer Applications or must be in the final year

List of IITs:

• IIT Kanpur
• IIT Karaghpur
• IIT Delhi
• IIT Madras
• IIT Bombay and more.

With M.Tech you can get in to:

• BARC
• ISRO
• IOCL
• BPL
• SAIL
• GAIL and more

Based on the score, above mentioned organizations will call for an interview. Clearing that interview will let you enter the organization.

With MCA you can get in to:

• Universities as Professor
• Infosys
• TCS
• CTS and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?