13th September 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Whether studying B.Sc(Physics) is enough to get admission in M.Sc(Geophysics)?

Hello,
To get admission in M.Sc in Geophysics, will B.Sc in Physics be enough or is there a course like B.Sc in Geophysics necessary to study? Because I can't find such course in any college.

24th September 2016, 03:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether studying B.Sc(Physics) is enough to get admission in M.Sc(Geophysics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
To get admission in M.Sc in Geophysics, will B.Sc in Physics be enough or is there a course like B.Sc in Geophysics necessary to study? Because I can't find such course in any college.

Yes, studying B.Sc Physics is enough to get admission in M.Sc Geophysics. Candidates who have completed B.Sc Physics & Mathematics with over 50% marks are eligible for M.Sc Geophysics. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of written test. The course is available in the following institutions;

Andhra University - Website Link

Banaras Hindu University - Website Link

Indian School of Mines - Website Link

Osmania University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?