20th February 2023, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Whichstream should I opt so after completing my under graduate I can do MBA?

Sir I am interested in doing my own business but the problem is that which stream should I opt. I am interested in hm and b tech. But I want to know that which would be beneficial for me in future to carry on with MBA . I am very confused please help me out . I am from pcb with physical education. .
Thank you
Pradyumn

21st February 2023, 01:45 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Whichstream should I opt so after completing my under graduate I can do MBA?

oth HM (Hotel Management) and B.Tech (Engineering) can be beneficial if you want to pursue an MBA and start your own business. However, it depends on the type of business you plan to start and your personal interests and skills.

If you plan to start a business in the hospitality industry, such as a hotel, restaurant, or tourism company, then HM may be more relevant and useful. On the other hand, if your business idea is related to technology or engineering, then B.Tech may be more beneficial.

It is important to choose a field that you are interested in and enjoy, as this can make it easier to stay motivated and succeed in your studies. You may also want to consider the job opportunities and growth potential in each field, as well as the reputation and ranking of the institutions that offer these programs.

Overall, both HM and B.Tech can lead to MBA programs and successful careers, so it is important to weigh your interests and goals carefully before making a decision.
21st February 2023, 07:19 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whichstream should I opt so after completing my under graduate I can do MBA?

For , MBA candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

This is a post graduate degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?